Monday, March 2, 2009

Troubles Breathing!

Well the wonders of taking Danny out in public......he is sick! He is having troubles breathing.... obstructing, choking on his secretions, and just over all miserable. His ear is still draining and his right eye is draining too, yuck. He looks wiped out! I am doing alot more Mr Jiggles treatments and hoping that he starts to get better....soon. I know Dan is feeling terrible about leaving tomorrow afternoon, but my sister's family is still here for the rest of the week so I will have some help. Boy I hope he will be better by the end of the week. Avrianna is having blast playing with her cousins...so at least she is being occupied. I was wrong Danny's IEP is on Wednesday but he did have Physical therapy scheduled, but I cancelled it already. I will let you know how he is doing tomorrow. Oh the woooo's to taking Danny out of his environment!

No comments: