Monday, March 9, 2009

Hair Cut

So here's my lil princess with her new hair cut. She likes it!She wanted it shorter in the back and longer in the front...she must have seen one of the girls at the pool with the style. I did my best!! Not sure if I like it, but we'll see. Like I say it's only hair it'll grow back.Danny is still congested and today he was breathing so fast you would swear he was running a marathon. I tried to download another video of him breathing but the computer dropped off line losing the download, but you get the picture. I think I'm going to give him a hair cut tomorrow. I WILL remember to put the guard on this time....PROMISE! LOL
Today Danny had Speech therapy and he did pretty good for being ill. We discussed the possibility of using a Tech/Talk 8 device with Danny in aiding him with his communication. This device will scan over 4 to 8 items....telling him what they are and when it gets to what he wants, Danny has to activate his switch so it stops scanning and that will tell us what he decided. I'm super excited about it. We'll see if they have one we can try.
Tomorrow we go out for PT at Kidspirit. I can't wait he NEEDS to be stretched out something fierce, sorry Ms. Becky you will have your work cut out for you. Then Wednesday the Assistive tech lady is coming to show me how to do some fun thing with Danny on the computer and discuss the possibility of some new switches to try with him. I will let you know what comes of that.
Today Danny's lil butt started getting so sore. So now not only is he having respiratory crap his butt is red. I loaded it with cream....I hope it works. I'm not sure if his skin has had enough of the wiping cuz of the antibiotic runs or if it's that acidic now. Where ever the mess hits his skin it's now red, instantly. Poor thing! I just want him to feel better and SOON! My mom is going to be flying down the end of the month so if he's not 100% you can bet she'll try to whip him into shape, heehee. NOT ~ she'll just cuddle with him and tell ME WHAT to do, LOL. Boy I GOT to get this boy better before she gets here.
Thanks for following our story. Take a few and drop us a line to let us know you stopped by. The kids love it when I read them your posts too!

1 comment:

.shannon. said...

Avrianna's hair is absolutely adorable. Hope Danny gets better soon. Take Care.

Shannon in SC