Friday, March 27, 2009

Nanny is Coming, Nanny is Coming!

My mom (aka Nanny) is coming to visit for 10 days and she should be here tonight around midnight. The kids are going to be in 7th heaven.....they have her wrapped around there lil fingers, spoiled rotten, I say. Well that's is what grandparents are for, right? Please pray for her safe travel, good weather, and no delays! She has never flown by herself before, she gets motion sickness, and is intimidated easily so the airport thing is going to be rough on her. I have lots of wine for when she gets here, LOL. I am so proud of her taking this adventure head on and with no reservations about it. I think she misses her daughter, heehee, NOT..... I know it's all about the kids. I know with Danny getting sick she's been wanting to see him...she needs to make sure he is OK, she kinda funny that way. I am going to clean up around here and then we are off to the pool for some fun in the sun. The schools are off around here so Danny doesn't have therapy today, but Avrianna will need to finish her books before any pool time...I know I'm a stickler about keeping a routine.

No comments: