Thursday, March 19, 2009

Better day?

I am hoping for a better day today then it was last night. Danny had trouble holding his stats up so I was up here and there cranking his oxygen up. It's weird how he is so up and down....really no in between. This roller coaster ride of an illness has GOT to STOP! I am keeping my fingers crossed this afternoon is a good one for him as Avrianna is suppose to go to Gymnastics (this will be her first time since we've been down here because Danny's been too sick for me to take her) and she REALLY wants to go. Then I would like to take Danny to PT today.....he hasn't had any stretching out (well any therapies for that matter) since we've been down here except for when Ms Becky stopped by to watch him in the hospital for me, thanks Becky :)! We I'll post later on how our day went. I just wanted to let you all know where we stand right now.....IT'S UP IN THE AIR, sigh.

No comments: