Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tomorrow!

The doctors were just in.....it's 3 in the afternoon (it's so a weekend) and they told me that we are going home tomorrow. They want 2 more doses of steroids in him as he still sounds very congested in his lungs. Then we can continue the rest of the treatments at home. His lungs really took a hit with this virus so we have to stay aggressive when home. I will still need to do breathing treatments every 4 hours around the clock and they are going to change his antibiotics over to G-tube instead of IV. At least we will be home and with Avrianna.
I wish we were out of here today...I really miss Avrianna. She has been such a good girl with all of this. I owe her BIG time!
Oh yeah the C Diff test came back negative so the diarrhea was just from the Zithromax, that is good to hear.
I NEED to get out of here! This place is driving me NUTS the walls are closing in. Tomorrow..there is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: