Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Monkey See Monkey Do! ~ 1st Post

Well I've been up primarily since 2:30am. Ms Avrianna gotten up 4 times between 2:30-6 saying her tummy hurts, sigh. It must be bad as I got her to take tylenol and she is one that would rather not take anything cuz "I don't like it"! This is the 3rd night in a row that she had gotten up with tummy pains at night...but then all day long she goes like wild fire. So is she over doing during the day???? Not sure what's going on but I would like to sleep! Then lil man wanted to join in on the fun and at 5:37am had a wretching and gagging fit, OH YAY! After I vented him he was fine but then wide awake, YAY party over here and I was invited! Tonight is going to be a LONG one too.....you can count on it, LOL!
What a pretty Christmas Eve but I don't have to travel. Another 4" expected today, YIKES! I feel for those holiday travelers that are not going to be able to get to where they need to be in the next couple days.
My front yard....snowing AGAIN the snow banks are about 4.5 feet along the sidewalk paths, YUCK!!

My back yard with drifts so tall Bailey would drop and get lost if she takes the wrong step, LOL. Dan has been snowblowing a path in the backyard so Bailey at least has a place to "GO". Have A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year~ The Osero's

No comments: