Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008

I can't believe today is the last day of 2008, the year just flew bye once again. Where does the time go? I can't say I'm going to miss 2008 as is was pretty rough around here.....Avrianna had her first Aplastic Anemic Crisis, Danny had multiple respiratory issues (in the summer), and to add the cherry on the top ended with both kids surgeries. That's just a some of the major issues. I'm looking forward to 2009 and hoping it is filled with many good things our way. With both kids surgeries behind them I can only hope for GREAT things next year. We will be moving into our new house in the fall so that in itself is exciting!!
Last night we had family movie night and watched Kung Fu Panda, again.....yeap it was painful but Avrianna & Danny love it!
Stay safe tonight! Reflect on the past, Live life for today, and move towards the future!! Not too much to report so that's nice for you guys, LOL. Happy New Year, 2009!

No comments: