Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sledding & Fish


Just wanted to share some pictures of Avrianna sledding. She and I went to the park to go sledding and we were out there for over 2 hours today, I can't believe it myself. The weather was great and there wasn't too many kids on the hill, much to my surprise. We had a great time together and afterward we went to my Dad's to warm up. Laurie played games with Avrianna and we had homemade hot chocolate. It hit the spot!Having a great time running up the hill ~ NOT!! She is going to sleep well tonight, heehee


All pooped out and ready to go in and get warm!

After we warmed up we ran to the store to pick up a few things and to get some fish, FINALLY. My sister gave Avrianna this red tank for Christmas but never brought out some fish so we went today and picked out 3 for the tank (all some sort of goldfish) named: Shadow, Speckles, and Swimmy. She is SO EXCITED to have some fish....I hope they live!And another beta as our last Florida trip our old one of 3 years died (very sad) this one is named ZAK!
I even got Danny out of his bed for a breif moment today and put him on the couch. Dan had to retrieve to remote that fell down and under Danny's bed. I got this smile, LOL. I'm so glad he is doing so well.

No comments: