Friday, January 23, 2009

Quiet!

Ok I am so NOT used to all this quiet. Dan, Avrianna and the dog went up North to Tomahawk on Wednesday to hang out with Papa & Claudia. So since I've been home I don't know what to do with myself it's so peaceful. Which takes me TOTALLY out of my element, lol. Can't believe I'm complaining about peace. Today I'm going to get lil man in the tub....he NEEDS it. Get that surgery stink and sweat smell off him :) I didn't want to push my luck with him last night so we are doing this in baby steps. Took him out of the brace and got a SMILE...so let him be last night. This morning I'll give him a bath. Then this afternoon his first PT, YAY! I'm sure Danny isn't going to think that but it will be good to get him stretched again and back to his routine. I'll post later and let you know how things went today.

No comments: