Saturday, July 25, 2009

Outing

WOW what a day! This morning Danny started his day at 2am once again. *sigh* He was up spastic, tremoring, and feverish. This is all due to taking off all of the oral Baclofen Danny was on, they took it off as they felt he wasn't in withdrawal anymore so he shouldn't need it. Oh well, for now he does, so we added it back on and he has been dozing most of the afternoon, his fever went down, and he is comfortable.
My mom drove down to visit today and it never fails, HUGE blow out from Danny. My mom always brings out the best in my lil man. Two HUGE blow outs in two days, I can only hope that he feels better about that. I know I would, heehee
My girl friend came down today too and kidnapped me :) .. I left the hospital premises for the first time in over a month. I was very nice! We went to Red Lobster for lunch, went Shopping at Mayfair Mall, then ended with trying my first Getalo (Italian ice cream, mmmmmmmmm). How wonderful!!! Thanks Meghan for taking me out and Thanks Nanny for watching lil man.

1 comment:

Jamie Bork said...

Darn it! Someone beat me to it. I was planning on doing the same thing as soon as I got over this...whatever I got that keeps me coughing my fool head off. *sigh*. Oh well, at least you got out finally for a while. Glad you had fun and got out for some fresh air.
Danny, hope you keep working hard on getting better and busting out of there. Can't wait to see you guys home!