Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am SO VERY THANKFUL for my Kiddos!! I'm no one with out them, they complete me. I am thankful that I get to wake up every morning with them, teach them, care for them, and to put them to bed...but mostly just To be their MOM! I am so thankful that our families life style allows me to be all of that and more for them and I wouldn't want it any other way! I couldn't ask for more from the two best kids in the world (but I'm alil partial, heehee)

I hope that you all have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family!! Life is not measured by the numbers of breathes we take......but the MOMENTS that take our breath way!


**Please remember if you'd like to participate in Danny's Christmas scrapbook.....send me a picture of yourself/family and a message I can attached with it to Danny. Then I can read and show him how many people have been TOUCHED BY DANNY'S LIFE!

No comments: