Saturday, May 16, 2009

This morning was, I hope, the worst I'm going to feel....I swear I was hit by a truck. My head is going to explode, I can't breath do to my stuffy nose and tight chest and I just can't warm up. I decided to make a pot of HOMEMADE chicken noodle soup to help "the Crud" along. That's the one thing I didn't lose with all this crappy feeling is my appetite. I mean I am eating EVERYTHING in sight! I really am not looking forward to getting on the scale after this sickness, usually I lose weight, but I'm sure NOT this time. Dan brought home Mary's chicken dumpl'n soup for dinner last night and then my girlfriend brought over 2 pints of ice cream (thanks alot Stephanie) which was great but now I'm sure I'm going to have to work if off. There is no will power when I comes to ice cream with a soar throat, LOL
Today I gave Danny a hair cut, finally! He's a new man, whoo hoo. Watch out girls, here comes Mr. Charming :) I feel even more terrible when I'm sick like this as poor lil man just lays in bed. I'm keeping my distance! Good thing his bed is in the living room still, but I hate that he is hanging out by himself today :( Avrianna has crawled up in his bed here and there to bother him and keep him company.
Dan is off racing today at WIR in Kaukauna for the first time this year...yeap even in this 30 mph winds and chilly temps. This morning I believe it was 35 degrees here, you heard me 35! I swear next spring we are not coming home till June from Florida. This SUCKS we would MUCH rather be pool side!!
Well here's to another lazy day....wishing lazy days didn't consist of me being sick, sigh. I'm going to try and take a nap....very weak and lazy right now.
Our walk is on May 30th so ~ Please pledge your donations by clicking on the box to the left in our blog for Firstgivings and sponsor us on our walk for the Fox Valley Sibling Support Network fundraising walk. To read more on the FVSSN
Thanks for checking in on us!

No comments: