Saturday, May 2, 2009

Overwhelmed!

So the tension was building around me the last few days.....until yesterday and then I unloaded. I'm pretty good at holding in my frustrations and going with the flow, but watch out when I let it loose. As most of you know my family has usually something going on ALWAYS and I try very hard to run a CLEAN and ORGANIZED ship, but lately things are just not going my way, sigh. YES I have a serious issue.....OCD, heehee. I feel like I'm being pulled in every direction and getting NOWHERE, the ball was running down hill fast! With that being said I really shouldn't be sitting on here and doing nothing, but I'm in this rut and it's driving me NUTS. We have alot of fires in the pot lately and just not enough water to put them all out....it's like I hit each one with water and they start to smolder and then they start to rage again. I don't like that and I don't like my attitude lately so for that I am sorry to all that I've shown the ugly side of me lately. Poor Dan gets the brunt of it, but I think after yesterdays outburst from me he understands that I'm NOT superwoman. I try very hard to DO IT ALL, and I hate the fact that I can't. Then when I ask for help and it seems to go unheard frustrations flare even more. But today is better .... and tomorrow is another day :) Thanks for listening!
Our friend Matt is having his 2nd wash out surgery so please keep him in your thoughts today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorie,

I'm so sorry that things have got you so frustrated . I'm the same way but for a different reason. I hope things get better and that you get the help you need as well as the understanding. We are thinking of you all.

Love and hugs,

Vicki Fields (Jayden's Mommy)

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jayden