I am having a hard time with the outbreak of the swine flu. I guess it is the fear of the unknown! With Danny's crappy immune system and both Avrianna & Dan not having spleens I'm ON GUARD. I've decided to cancel all of Danny's out patient therapies and I have the home bound school therapist on alert, if anyone is feeling the least bit off to cancel. Right now it's just not worth the risk....again the fear of the unknown. Until there is a better feel of what this "flu" is all about we will continue to be hermits, sigh.
I'm really excited to go to Biolife for my first donation of plasma/blood, tomorrow. Both my kids needed blood and plasma so I know all too well the need. I had donated 11" of my hair on two different occasions to Locks of Love...well with me keeping the short hair look I won't be doing that anymore....so donating plasma/blood is my next venture of paying it forward. I can't wait to start !!
I'm hoping this is the worst and this bruise starts to go away....augh. I can finally walk with out it hurting....geeze OPEN your EYES Lori!!Our walk is on May 30th so ~ Please pledge your donations HERE and sponsor us in our walk for the Fox Valley Sibling Support Network fundraising walk. To read more on the FVSSN.Thanks for stopping by...please comment after the post or sign our guestbook to let us know you stopped in. We love reading your posts too :)