Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oops!

Ok ~ this is what happens when you don't pay attention and OPEN your eyes. Yesterday after my family and I went out to lunch... I was loading Danny up in the full size van and I tripped over his lift backwards. UGH! This was just a nickel in size last night and when I got up this morning it was bigger, swollen, and it hurts like hell. I'm sure I bruised the muscle too, eek. So needless to say I hope I don't do that again. Don't worry Danny wasn't on the ramp yet so no harm no foul there, it's was just my plain stupidity :) This picture doesn't do the color justice, LOLThe newest hair do! Without glasses And with :) Avrianna was playing with the camera and wanted to take some pictures. She's pretty good!

Today I tore Avrianna's closet apart, removed all the clothes that she's outgrown (she needs to slow down, darn kids they just dont listen....I keep telling her not to grow up), and stocked it back up with summer clothes. Think positive :) summer PLEASE come soon. One room down and two more to go, this is a step in the right direction, YIPPEE!

Tomorrow Danny has his first therapy since we've been back from the school district with Mr Dan (PT). I'm so excited! Plus we are having our DME guy out tomorrow so we can get Danny to fit better in his chair, yeap this whole they don't listen and keep growing on me, sigh. His chair is less then 6 months old and we are already having to adjust, ugh. He is getting to be such a big boy. My mom came and watched the kids this afternoon and she was in awe with how well Danny held his head up high and was looking at her....really checking her out. Way to go buddy!

Thanks for praying for Matt today....he is out of surgery and off the tube, yay! They are going to have to redo this procedure on Saturday (to wash out the wound hoping to get rid of the infection) so please follow his story and send some prayers his way. His grandma was sent to the ER while visiting him so they really could use good vibes sent there way, sigh.

Our walk is on May 30th so ~ Please pledge your donations HERE and sponsor us in our walk for the Fox Valley Sibling Support Network fundraising walk. To read more on the FVSSN.Thanks for stopping by...please comment after the post or sign our guestbook to let us know you stopped in. We love reading your posts too :)

No comments: