Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

After 3 hours in Chuck E Cheese I'm over stimulated....LOL. These kids would just keep going if you let them. Avrianna and Danny had a very nice play date today there with Regan and Conner. Here are some pictures of them having a blast. I had a wonderful time having adult conversation too :) with Becky
The gaming monsters ~ They ALL were wonderful kids!Avrianna showing off her winnings of tickets after hitting JACKPOT on the first game.....she was on her game today! She loves Chuck E Cheese

Danny's girlfriend......Regan! She is such a sweet thing, sitting on Danny's lap. "HI Regan ~ Danny and Avrianna had a great time playing with you....they can't wait to play with you again."Notice who's holding Danny's hand.....hmmmmm she's putting the moves on, she's a smooth mover, heehee. It helps she's so darn cute!Avrianna is having a blast at gymnastic camp this week. She's there for 6 hours a day and really doesn't want to leave when I pick her up. I'm glad she's enjoying her time there and making some new friends. So then Danny is stuck with just me, LOL. I gave him a hair cut today and a shower ~ boy does he look HANDSOME. With all the excitement of getting up early, dropping Avrianna off at camp, the hair cut & shower he took a 3 hour nap this afternoon, WOW. I didn't know what to do with myself, (I should have took a nap too, heehee). I found myself watching a show on the Disney Channel and thought what's wrong with me Avrianna isn't here I don't have to watch this ........then turned on HGTV (thanks Nanny for getting me hooked on that).

No comments: