Saturday, April 25, 2009

Settled In

Well I should be more settled in then I am, but Oh well. I am going shopping instead of cleaning and putting stuff away. I just wanted to post and let you know that Danny is doing much better. Yesterday he was awake and alert all day but no peeing......then today he has started to pee on his own, not great yet, but better. Today is very COLD and rainy so Dan's first day of racing was cancelled, ugh! So that means he got roped to go shopping with us, heehee. I will post more later. Hope you all are having a good day!
Our walk is on May 30th so ~ Please pledge your donations HERE and sponsor us in our walk for the Fox Valley Sibling Support Network fundraising walk. To read more on the FVSSN.Thanks for stopping by...please comment after the post or sign our guestbook to let us know you stopped in. We love reading your posts too :)

No comments: