Monday, April 6, 2009

All I Want for Easter is My Two Front Teeth

Avrianna FINALLY pulled out the other front tooth....which has been loose for weeks now. She was freaking out tonight after dinner cuz it started bleeding. I knew it was a matter of time. After she played with it for an hour her mouth was sore and she was a bawling mess. She went to bed with tears in her eyes....."Mom will you get it, so I don't look like a dork at camp tomorrow". OMG ~ how pitiful is that, what drama :( . Well on good tug and it's out, a Popsicle and she's all smiles once again...minus another tooth.

1 comment:

WhitneyBooze said...

Hi Lori, Sorry your mom had to leave, but it sounds like you have had a nice, happy, healthy, and peaceful week.
I'm happy for you.
The pictures are great.
Seeing your mom shows me how you got to be so beautiful!!
Hugs,
Whitney
www.suzybooze.com