Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Head's Up

Today Danny had two hours of therapy...first hour was PT and the second was an assessment from Speech. Did I tell you all how much I LOVE KIDspirit and their staff?! Well they are AWESOME. Danny did well both hours of therapy and even managed to vocalize during Speech...I know that's a change for him. But the therapist's are all beautiful ladies so Danny likes to throw his charm on, LOL! I did manage to get this video of him after his long day and bath tonight. He is so Cute!! Hope you enjoy.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: HEADSUP
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Tomorrow Danny has his Assitive tech therapist here in the morning to show me some proximetry switches. I hope they will work for Danny! It's so exciting to see Danny ambitions of wanting to activate/play with things and if I can find a switch that will work with him instead of against him I think he will flourish even more.
Today was Avrianna's last day of Gymnastic Camp so tomorrow she will be able to get back into her routine again. She really had a blast playing there all day (6 hours) for the last 7 days. I'm sure we'll have issues with getting back into the swing of schoolwork, but if she wants me to take her to see The Hannah Montana movie she'll have to corporate with me, yeah I'm not beneath a good bribe, LOL.
This is our last week here in Florida and then back to the wonderful Wisconsin weather. So many mixed emotions there, we LOVE it here.....but we miss Daddy so very much. Dan will be flying in on Sunday (the count down has been going for the last month) and Avrianna is so excited that her Dad is going to be here. I also am very excited to see our new house and all the progress since we've been gone. I'm constantly hearing how beautiful it looks and how different it looks every day so needless to say I can't wait to see it ~ Sending out a HUGE Thank You to Custom Family Homes & all the sub contractors involved in helping make our dream home become a reality~ You guys ROCK
Please pledge your donations HERE and sponsor us in our walk for the Fox Valley Sibling Support Network fundraising walk. To read more on the FVSSN
Thanks for following us!!

No comments: