Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wish Party -2nd post


What a nice time! I kept it a secret from Avrianna with what/who was coming over. I think she was overwhelmed (if that's even possible) as she acted alil shy (I know can you believe it). Eric and Norene came over bearing gifts, cake, and all the paperwork for our trip. My sister, BIL, and nephew came over to help celebrate her Wish. Thanks to everyone in making Avrianna's Wish come true. She is so excited to go on a cruise and see some Princess', we will be sailing off on the 21st-28th. It worked out that the family is going to go on a dolphin excursion in Cozumel...Avrianna & I will be swimming with the dolphins and Danny & Dan will be observing us. I'm so glad that this worked out and we ALL can go as a family.
Avrianna is playing with my nephew Tyler this afternoon over here....and I'm going to sit and cuddle with lil man. This afternoon (again, as this the third day in a row) he is whiny and irritated. I think it has something to do with being in the stander, he must get sore.
It's another wonderful day with weather, but I know it won't last......This is Wisconsin! I hope you all are going well.

No comments: