Monday, August 11, 2008

Made it!








Greetings from Hershey,PA. The trip took longer then anticipated, but we did well. Danny slept pretty the WHOLE way, he loves the camper. I was nervous as he was destating ALOT even with the bipap on (he's not proving a good case for ENT for next Tuesday regarding the trach, argh)and due to his major sleepy state he didn't pee so I needed to cath him. Yeap he is through out all the cards for me, never a dull moment. Avrianna managed to keep herself busy playing games, watching movies, and yes she even took a nap. I know I couldn't believe it myself. I drove the camper for about 5 hours and it really wasn't too bad even with us pulling the mini van behind, watch out I'll be going for my CDL soon, NOT! Once at the camp site we were very busy putting things together and getting ready for our home away from home for the next week. The place here is gorgeous and everyone is so accommodating for Danny. They are very nice here! We went to Chocolate World and the Museum today which was a very good choice as it rained off and on most of the day. There is SO MUCH stuff to do around here I'm not sure we are going to get it all done in a week. So far Danny has been a good boy since the earlier issues he has been alert, smiling, peeing, and a good boy. I will post again later! Take care.

No comments: