Monday, August 18, 2008

Breath taking!






The falls is wonderful! I am so glad we went. It's nothing I could have ever imagined. The weather was GREAT! I don't think we could have made a day so perfect. The only issue we had and still have is Avrianna is getting sick. She is stuffy, coughing, and VERY PALE. I can only hope she isn't on her way to an anemic crash again, for those of you who are not familiar with her disorder I am planning on doing an little check up story on both kids when I get back. Right now we are packing up to head back to WI. Danny's appt with the ENT is in Milwaukee tomorrow at 11:30 so we are trying to be close to there by tonight. I am trying to see if I can get Avrianna in when there to see her Hemo doctor but it's not looking to promising but will try to get her into see Doctor Kasper last tomorrow afternoon for at least a blood count to see where she is. Take care and I will post once at home in WI!

No comments: