Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's working

The Tobi neb we started with Danny yesterday afternoon is already taking affect. I can already see an improvement with him. I was able to even get almost a smile out of him today :) He is breathing better, his heart rate has come down, and he even slept most of the night last night. Which means this momma got some sleep too. I still haven't heard back with the results of the blood work or loogie culture yet, but the treatment path we started seems to be doing the trick. I still have plans on going to CHOW for the day on Monday to do all the pre-op appts and to have his teeth pulled. I can only hope that he improves even more and he won't need any Oxygen while on our travels. He still is on 2.5 liters so we've been pretty much confined to his bedroom, but that ok to have some cuddle time :0) I think I even have our outfits picked out for our photo shoot here at the house on Friday. I am so excited to be getting much needed and way over due photos taken of our family. I'm really glad I was able to find a photographer that not only will come to the house, BUT can do it before Danny's surgery. Whoohoooo!
Avrianna's sleepover was a hit. The girls hung out downstairs for most of the evening playing games, chit chatting, and watching movies. I had to put my foot down around 1am for them to GO TO BED! Mind you they were suppose to be sleeping by 11, but still at 1 they were giggling. Oh the joys of being young!
I have started a "My Community" a place were we all can go to connect with one another, ask questions, and follow each other. Feel free to join my community! I hope it will become a great place to come for friendship, resourcing and advice. Click on the link to the left to join, hope to see you there.

1 comment:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

That's great that you are seeing an improvement in Danny already with the new meds. I hope they continue to work magic! You are brave taking in a sleepover, LOL.