The roller coaster has begun!
Yesterday was such a beautiful day outside so we decided to take a trip to the store with Danny. We were gone for approx. two hours and by the time we got home I could tell Danny was "off". He is a secretion machine!! I've been up with him since midnight trying everything to help him out. At 2am I did a breathing treatment and at 4am I hooked him up the his CPT vest in hopes that would knock the "crap" out of him. NO GO! So at 5:30am I emailed Dr K with the early morning festivities around here and titled it "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM" in hopes it would get his attention. We went into see the doc at 10:30 and 3hrs later we were on our way home, UGH. This is what I know at the moment.......he is finally sleeping (4 in the afternoon), he doesn't have strep, his lungs didn't have any real white outs, we are still waiting results on the blood work and loogie cultures. What a LONG weekend it will be around here as I try to get him well. Bring on the breathing treatments.....one every 4-6 hours, 2 others every 12 hours, and the other one that we can do every 6-8 ...... my head is spinning already. Danny is scheduled to have his pre-op appts on Monday, but if I don't get him better that will not be a trip we will be making. They'll take one look at him and say the surgery is OFF, sigh. I will do my best to whip him back into shape :)
Avrianna has 3 friends sleeping over tonight so I don't see sleeping in my near future, only alot of giggling, chit chat, pop corn, movies, and ice cream instead. Boy does Danny have impeccable timing! Oh yeah....tornado warnings are all over the place around here tonight, YIKES! Slumbar party in the basement
I will keep you posted.