Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Progress

The walls are back up! Woohoo we are finally in an upward spin with the house, BUT I do have to say today it one of my most frustrating days. This morning bright an early the guys were here to cut out the old drywall that is a direct assess into the attic so it can be put right back up. So can you SAY VERY VERY VERY dusty. As the day went on and the dust settled I can go through and spell my name on the tables, UGH! So the OCD kicked in and I couldn't take it any more and I started to vacuum and wash some of the flooring. I know tomorrow it will get trashed once again, but it's killing me. I so can wait till this is ALL over with. I can't believe how much damage water can do in such a short time. Tomorrow the tile will be going in the front entry and then next week they are coming to paint and put the hardwood floor back in. Then to have the house and all in it get a DEEP clean. This is too much for me to tackle in the time frame I want it done so I started interviewing cleaning ladies to help me. I just want my house put back in order!
Avrianna is doing so well in swim and piano. She just amazes me in how well she picks up on things and rolls with them. Not sure where she gets that from? On Sunday for her swim meet she got a seventh place ribbon for the 50 freestyle, the relay she was in got DQ's and she flipped over too soon on her 25 backstroke so that race was also DQ'd. Oh well, for her first ever meet to get 4 ribbons out of 6 races placing 3rd,7th,9th and 10th I think she did AWESOME. She is still doing GREAT in school too :)
Danny is doing well. His health has been stable. Phew! Danny's biggest issue is pain lately. I'm not totally sure from where but I have a very strong hunch it's from his hip. At times he doesn't like being in his wheelchair, not even for a couple minutes. When I put him in a sitting position and go to lay him down he FREAKS out and starts to cry, hyperventilate, turn red, and has this awful look of fear in his eyes. It's so heart wrenching to see your child in pain and there's nothing I can do about it.
I have Danny's BIG BIRTHDAY BASH this year in the works. I'm so excited about it! With him not having a party last year because of his hip surgery (yeah what a joke, right?) and with ALL the life threatening turn of events this summer I think he (we) need a real good party in Danny's favor. I know it's early to be talking about his birthday but you all know me by now......yeap OCD is kicking in HIGH gear.
Yesterday I officially started Christmas shopping.....UGH! I'm so behind. I'm usually finished shopping and I have most of the wrapping already done by now. Never fear I'm always good under pressure, heehee.

No comments: