Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Will She DO IT AGAIN?

It's State week !!  So exciting on so MANY LEVELS! Av has had an absolutely amazing Junior Dive Season with being undefeated, awarded FVA Conference Diver of the year, WIAA Sectional Champion, broke the Neenah High School Pool 6 dive record, and she has an awesome PR to boot.  I'm SO PROUD of her accomplishments, hard work, and attitude.  This Saturday she will be entering the State Diving Competition in Madison WI to compete for her third state title.
The 2018 WI DI State diving list ~
For those interested in seeing Av Dive.......here are your options ~
1.  If you have FB look me up if you are not friends with me already as I will be posting HER videos as they happen.
2. CLICK Here for the State info for spectating if you'd like to join us in the stands ~ doors open at 9 and the event starts at 10am sharp
3. CLICK HERE for the link to subscribe to the LIVE web page which will allow you to watch the whole competition LIVE on your device

 Dedicated, Devoted, Driven
  Even with his eyes closed ~ He will ALWAYS BE HER BIGGEST FAN!!
Highest score thus far in her High School carrier in 11 dive competitions.

Well it's official ~ Av had her Sweet 16 and PASSED her drivers test.  
 How awesome for her to have more independence BUT what a new worry for mom, sigh.
 Not sure how this itty bitty is 16 already ~
surprise dinner with a couple friends at her favorite restaurant Olive Garden
Fun get together carving pumpkins and having Chinese take out ~ what a great group of girls

Check out these Halloween cuties!
 Danny's costume couldn't have been more appropriate this year.... A SLOTH!  He was adorable but the attitude fit the outfit for sure.  HAHA  The weather was nice this year and I had hoped to get him out in about around the neighborhood BUT some sloth didn't want to keep his temps up and the wind started to pick up so ....handing out Candy was what was in store for this sleeping sloth
 How cool is this?!  Ms Nicole was a sloth too
 Look who else decided to get into the festivities!!

Dan and the Manager are wrapping up the training, the signs have gone on the building, and it's almost time to open the doors to the public.   Stay tuned for the date on the Opening.  Blimpie is on Jackson St in Oshkosh WI located in our retail building next door to our laundry .... stop on by we are hiring!!

Danny and I have been pretty stable ..... UNTIL .......

about 1.5 weeks ago I had noticed my legs were getting numb.  I started another round of 5 days IV steroids which ended on Monday.  Unfortunately I haven't seen much of an improvement and really have continued to decline more with weakness, I fell twice (at the pool during the sectional meet), and the extreme fatigue is ridiculous!  I typically can't sit still and the last 2 days It's taking everything I have to just get off the couch.  MS SUX!  Out of no where and OUT OF MY CONTROL!!  Time will tell if this round of meds will help or if I will have to step it up an notch and possible start plasmapherisis.  Stay tuned!
Danny decided to that I didn't have enough "excitement" in my life at the moment so around 3am he had me up with tons of secretions, high heart rate, and wretching.  UGH!!  SO incredibly thankful I have a spectacular team of nurses to help me out right now and I don't know how I would be able to do it....physically or emotionally!  
Last nite Danny was able to enjoy some Hot tub time.....it's nice to enjoy when the weather is cold n rainy out.  The temps are continuing to drop as the HIGH for the next few days is only going to be 29-31 ~ UM,  SAY WHAT?!?

Thanks for stopping By to check on us.....We hope all is well with you!  

No comments: