Friday, November 6, 2015

Fall Fun

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Yes the puppies dressed up too :)  Sully was a great sport and the hat didn't bother him at all
Now Gunner wanted nothing to do with his hat on and was trying to get it off 

 Ms Bailey had her hat too :(
 
 Happy Cow
 A cow, A pig, and A farmer come knocking on your door......... TRICK OR TREAT!
 Ms Pretzel came over the visit Danny!!  Are they not the cutest "Things" you ever did see?

 Danny got to hang out with Ms Keren this year for Halloween
 Pretzel n Danny through the years:)
 Even though the trick r treaters had all gone home....this crazy "thing" was still ready to party
 A couple days before Halloween Danny had to go see Dr K due to being under the weather.  So we decided to dress him up seeing he wasn't going to be going out trick r treating.  Danny and his Bestest Pediatrician EVER!!  I had to smile when Dr K walked in the room and asked if he could take a selfie with Danny.  Have I told you how amazing Dr K is?

 Pumpkin carving time!!!
 Av says I'm so mean to do this to Danny, lol.  Sorry bud but you get to have some pumpkin overload too.
 Emoji themed pumpkins this year :)

Even when ill!!!  It just warms my heart to see Danny more alert and smiling lately.
Unfortunately Danny has another bout of C Diff.  I believe this makes the 6th time this year, ugh!!  Despite his numbers with labs and such he really should be miserable, but you wouldn't know it.  On top of all the gut issues he also is dealing with some bacteria in his trache.  Next year I should just dress him up as a petri dish for Halloween, lol.  

I've been working on my family tree down stairs and it's turning out great!  Just a few more photos to get yet and it will be completed.  A big thanks to everyone that helped me get the photos and information I had been looking for.

November 1 was Av's first dive meet of the new season, but the last meet where she will be diving for the 12-13 girls age group.  She had a great meet, but that didn't come without some serious anxiety as the last dive of the meet was making her VERY nervous which brought her to tears (well the smack didn't help either) .  Here is a slideshow of her meet at Schroeder in Brown Deer WI.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox

Dan has been going up north more now that fall is here.  To get things ready for the 2015 Hunt.  Av is gearing up to bag the BIG BUCK before her dad does.  Well have to see who get the bigger deer this year.  It's now official the retail building has 2 tenants "The Flower Studio" and "Little Caesars".  The last spot has had a bunch of inquiries so we'll see what will reside in there....right now an Asian Tai restaurant is working diligently with us to see if that spot is suitable for there needs.

On Wednesday the 4th I was able to pick up Ms Bailey's remains and her paw print.  I'm so happy she is back home with us again.  It still hurts that she's gone, but I'm proud to know she is watching over us above.
I copied her paw...possibly a new tattoo??  I think so

Av and I worked the chili supper at our church earlier this week.
She was the hot dog server :)
Check out this progress....last years chili supper to this years.... I'm a lifer with this Nutritional program I'm on.  Loving the results!!
Unfortunately my MRI I just had still shows that MS is raging on with in.  More n more spots on my brain and spine.  Thankfully I feel great so I'm not going to let it get to me too much.  I will be seeing my Neurologist next week to get the official results and see if there is anything more I can do
Last night we had photos taken for our churches directory.  Check out this handsome young man?  Here's a preview ... you'll have to wait till the photos as I didn't get photos of everyone.
Man how luck am I ..... he's mine.  So flippin handsome

We were luck and Danny smiled and was alert for one of the photos with Av....I can't wait to get it to show you.

Yesterday was our newest nurse Emily's official first day!  I can't say how excited I am that she with our team.  She is amazing with Danny and we just love her already!!


Thanks for stopping by to check up on us.  I hope this finds you well!!

No comments: