Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bittersweet

Today I will have a 5th and 3rd grader......what's up with that?  Where has the time gone?  I remember hearing all the time, when I was younger, how fast time goes by and I never understood what that meant....until I had kids.  WOW~ the time is slipping away.  I'm extremely proud of their accomplishments thus far in life.....but I want to be selfish and keep them here always :)  I feel just ill thinking about my lil girl all grown up and moving away ~ I know it will be here before I know it :(
Last day of school and he got a Dr's Excuse ~ lol

This week we closed on the sale of our condo in Florida.  I'm glad that process is over with, but I'm sure going to miss that place.  Lots of memories and wonderful people there.  The kids and I spent a lot of time together there in the winter (months at a time), when I home schooled Avrianna, before the "Crashed of '09" (I was dx with MS and Danny was hospitalized for 79 days straight ~ he coded, then trached, and had a hell of a time recovering).  What a great place it is, and it was great for our family, but once again our lives have changed and we need to keep moving forward .

We have our house on Shady Ln just about ready to be put on the market.  What a haul that was to get it Turn Key Ready, but it was all worth as it looks SO NICE now.  I hope trying to sell it is less painful then it was getting it ready.  With that being said, I will be sad to see it go....lots of memories in that place too.

I know I'm a mooshy sap.

Once again plans in The Osero household have changed.  I "postponed" our DC trip that we were going to take this week as Lil Man is still full of unexpected surprises ie: Not peeing regularly, seizures, GI bleeds, pain, more ventilator time.  Just this morning due a routine trache change I noticed inside his trachea to have a not so nice look OR smell (YUCK) to it.   I don't feel comfortable taking him out of state when he is so unstable.  The choice to not go now was not an easy one to make, and having to tell "A" we were postponing it ..... well that just broke my heart.  As I know she really wanted to go and I hate having to disappoint her.  This is the 3rd trip we've had to cancel in a year :( Unfortunately she knows this is Our lifestyle and that's how we roll, but it doesn't make things any easier.  DC will always be there and we WILL get there!!

Life here is a roller coaster ride and we just need to sit back a hang on for the ride.  If we dwell on all the things that "change" we won't enjoy this things that are in front of us.

No comments: