Saturday, May 31, 2014

Yeap ~ We're busy

Wow ~ It's the last day of May and next week is the last week of school for Av.  One more week and then I have a 7th graders.  OMG everything is going by so fast.  Can I hit pause or slow mode? Despite my anxiety of my lil girl growing up so fast, I am SO proud of her.  Words can not express how elated I am about the young lady Avrianna has become.  All the fears I had for her when she was a baby as the "professionals" told me she was be behind, slow, delayed due to her being premature and with all the health issues she has having Spherocytosis (blood disorder).  Boy did she prove them wrong!  At 11 yrs old she has completed 6th grade with flying colors and has even started some 8th grade math.  Can you believe that?!?  She is kind and compassionate way before her years, but she also is very head strong and a go getter when she has her mind set on something.  Did I tell you how beautiful she is?  I'm just in awe of her......I can just sit and look at her from a distance and melt.
I DID THAT!!  My kids are the two most amazing accomplishments I've done in my life.  Nothing will ever compare to making these wonderful beautiful human beings.
Another amazing dive off of the 5M platform.  Dream BIG baby Girl DREAM BIG!!
Talking about school .......
My niece and god child GRADUATED yesterday.  She did it!!  I'm so proud of her.  WAY TO GO WHITNEY!!

 I have to show off my Fur Babies ~ Ms B (Bailey) will be 14 in Sept. and G (Gunner) is 4.  They love each other so much.  It's so cool to see the bond that they have.  It will be a sad sad day when B is no longer with us.  Gunner will be lost :(  But until then I believe Gunner is giving Bailey life I can honestly say that Gunner has turned around Bailey's will since we got him.  Bailey has been a whole different dog at times she acts like a puppy when they play together.  I don't think she knows how old she is :)


On Memorial Day we headed down to Milwaukee to watch the Brewers.  We did that last year and had fun....I think we are going to make a tradition of going there on Memorial day.  I just wish we could bring them some good luck mojo because they have lost both times we have been there :(  That's ok with us as we still had fun!!
 We brought our friends with us....and Ms Paige rode around on my walker.  I'm SO GLAD I brought it as there would have been no way I would have survived with all the walking we did.  Please send up some extra prayers for Ms Paige  ~ she will have back surgery in July to release her tethered spinal cord AND then in Oct she will be having open heart surgery to close the hole she has in her heart (since birth).  Can you believe she's 4!!  What a lil peanut :)  I just love being around her she's a BLAST
 Our seats!  I'm definitely going to be sitting on this side of the field as the sun goes down faster over there.  It was a warm one that day!!  Yes I forgot Danny's sunglasses and hat....bad Mommy

 No Danny you can NOT have that !!

 The roof OPEN.  It started to sprinkle so they closed the roof.  How cool is that!!
 Roof closed....Boy did it really get hot in there after it was closed.  It only sprinkled by us, but the radar showed some nasty weather around us, I assume that's why it stayed closed the rest of the game.
 FIREWORKS!!!  With the homeruns....we got to see them go off 2 times.
 Great time was had by all :)
 Ok ~ I'll share my ice cream with you :)
 Had to have hats :)

 We are still looking for nursing with Danny.  I've had some exciting leads, but unfortunately no follow through with the prospective nurses.  The right one will come along, I just know it!!

Just me :)
 Thursday I went in for a CT scan.  I had to drink the Big Gulp size cup of contrast within 30 mins and then while on the CT scan table they put contrast in my veins.....Damn I should GLOW now.
 I haven't heard back with the results so I'm hoping that no news is good news.  They were scanning from my neck down to my hips for any cancer markers and to check out the 3 "cysts" that was found in my left chest on the last MRI that I had.
I had 2 more moles/spots removed at my Derm appt and wouldn't you know it....BOTH of those bastards came back with Mild A Typical cells.  I have to say this is getting old.  The scary things is they both looked "normal".  I can't wait for the time they call me and tell me that the spots removed were indeed normal.  Until then I will just continue to watch and monitor.  I'm starting to be obsessing over each spot now, but can you blame me.  Once I stop having A typical or cancer being removed then I think I can relax alil.  Talk about stressful!!
MS is still holding on strong.  My legs move alil better here n there.  But they are still very weak and at times its hard to even hold myself up.  They feel tingly and warm even hot ALL the time.  My left/arm is really weakening and is pretty much useless.  To type all this is very difficult and time consuming.  This morning I woke up with the feeling of pins n needles through out.  It's an awful painful feeling.  UGH!!  I can only hope it doesn't stick around too long as I won't be able to tolerate it.
I start PT and Monday and on tuesday my Copaxone (MS med) should be here and then I can start that.  I hope and pray I can get on top of this and start to feel better.  I can't even say "normal" as what the hell is that!!
I found this tattoo on one of my MS FB groups.  I think I found my newest tattoo now to figure out where to put it.

Asking for prayers....My cousin John was involved in a motorcycle vs car accident on May 21.  He was thrown from his motorcycle (not wearing a helmet) sustaining serious head trauma and is fighting for his life.  To follow his story and progress please go to his Caringbridge site.  Any prayers are appreciated he can use as many as he can get.  Heal John Heal!!
Thanks for stopping by to check in on us.  I hope you are well and enjoying each and every moment.  Every day is not guaranteed so live life to the fullest.  Despite all the medical drama, pain and disabilities I face and my family faces, we are alive and together....that's all the matters.  Be happy as life can be very long and hard if you see and dwell on all the bad. 

No comments: