Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sibling LOVE!

Yes I am a picture freak! I was flipping pictures at therapy today and got this.........
PRICELESS!!!!! How awesome is this :)

She LOVES her brother...................and he LOVES her!Mom, aren't you going to save me?!? Is therapy over with yet?I just had to share :)

Danny is having boughts of pain in his right ankle since Tuesday. Not sure why this was brought on, but I am keeping a close eye on it. It doesn't bother him (unless stretched or flexed) it's not swollen, hot, or red. But still it's causing him some discomfort, sigh. :(

Avrianna had a blast at gymnastics today here is the inside of Gymnastics World.

Yes she's gotten taller and last falls outfit is too small .... that was the last she wore that uniform
She won this contest by stay up the longest ~ Yay!

Thanks for following us ~ Take care!

No comments: