Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Paradise!

Here are some photos that my Aunt Bonnie took of us tonight on our walk. Thought I would share as they turned out GREAT! Tonight was Bonnie last evening here as bright and early she leaves to return back to the "frozen tundra" Wisconsin. LOL

Me and my Babies!!





My Babies



Isn't this the most precious picture......

........but she can be sassy too, LOL. Got to love her!!


Aunt Bonnie and my Babies




Here is my lil man hooked up to Mr Jiggles and he is LOVING it! Can you tell?




Well of to bed as tomorrow is an early day. Danny has his IEP meeting here for the Lee County School system so I will post after and let you know how that went. Sigh! Thanks for following our journeys. Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I LOVE showing off my kiddos!!

No comments: